Executive Director, China Renewable Energy Association
• Deputy Director, State Development and Reform Commission, Energy Research Institute Beijing Municipality (1994 – present). In this role, Mr. Junfeng is responsible for leading programs, primarily comprised of renewable energy policy and project preparation work for international, bilateral, and Government of China clients;
• Economist, The World Bank, Washington, DC (1992 – 1994); and
• Senior Research Fellow, State Development and Reform Commission, Energy Research Institute Beijing Municipality (1982 – 1992).
AWARDS, BOARD MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS:
• Deputy Chair, Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century (REN 21);
• Member, European Wind Energy Association (EWEA);
• Board Member, Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC);
• Secretary General, China Renewably Energy Industrial Association;
• Director, East Asia Regional Secretariat of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP);
• Board Member, Chinese Energy Research Society;
• Board Member, Rural Energy Committee of Chinese Energy; and
• Research Society Specialist, National 863 Program.
• University of Pennsylvania (Statistics Analysis Department); and
China Science and Technology University (English Department).